Month By Month
- Acquired Waffle Maker. A+, would do again.
- Karaoke: I have friends who can sing!
- Was lent a fuzz pedal: Fun! Thanks Michael
- FOSDEM in Brussels! Good talks, good beer.
- Visiting my sister in Santa Monica. Suddenly LA makes huge amounts of sense. February beach visits.
- Winter Cabin Visit. From the beach to a frozen lake in five days. Thanks Calvin!
- Replace lost wedding ring.
- Buy wedding suit.
- Spend savings on new acoustic guitar.
- See Book of Mormon
- Condo Shopping, as Toronto real estate market continues to rocket to infinity.
- Finally replace sunglasses, after a decade of service 😎
- Decide we're moving to Ottawa
- First house hunting trip in Ottawa.
- Bachelor Party! Wedding!
- Second House Hunting Trip: Home Purchase!
- Balcony Parties
- Georgian Bay Camping Trip (thanks Gloria!)
- Car Purchase!
- Giant Duck
- Take possession of the house
- Goodbye Party
- Packing! Moving!
- New office, new colleagues.
- Beer and BBQ in our back yard!
- La Machine
- Interviewing for Mozilla starts
- Julia and Keith's Wedding in Edmonton
- New washer and dryer
- Air and Space museum with Michael and Jia
- Solar Eclipse!
- Marsh Hike
- Katie and Brett's Wedding in Edmonton
- Exploring Gatineau Park
- The trees of Ottawa begin to change.
- Registered for Drivers Ed!
- Ottawa Beach Visit with Gloria
- California Interview w/ Mozilla
- Broken Garage Door
- Roughriders Game at Landsdown Park with Iain and Zoë
- Parliament Visit with Iain and Zoë
- Honeymoon in the Azores!
- Dungeon World!
- The Flophouse Live in Toronto!
- New Garage Door
- Surf And Turf Festival at the House of Targ.
- Part of a band stays over!
- Meeting new people in Ottawa
- Last day at IBM
- First day with Mozilla!
- First week working from home
- Austin All Hands Meeting
- SNOW! Lots of snow, followed by Cold. Very cold.
- Discovered the joy of Mary Robinette Kowal. I really have enjoyed the Glamourist Histories
- 1286 items added to my music library (with >0 plays) according to iTunes.
Had a busy year this year! When I look at my 2017 in Preview post, I think I did OK, but much of the actual life events of 2017 couldn't have been predicted when I wrote that post. I'm planning on writing a 2018 in preview post... who knows what I won't see coming!